The Bluegrass Region welcomes international companies seeking to establish or expand their United States presence. Currently we are home to companies from Japan, Singapore, China, the Republic of Korea, Germany, Ireland, France, Italy, Switzerland, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Canada. Some international companies with a presence in the Central Kentucky area are –
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing (Japan)
- LBX Company LLC (Japan)
- Link-Belt Construction Equipment Company (Japan)
- Webasto Roof Systems (Germany)
- SQS USA (Germany)
- Stantec Consulting Services Inc (Canada)
- Florida Tile (Italy)
- Graham Packaging (New Zealand)
- Lexmark International Inc (China)
- Trane (Ireland)
- Square D, a Schneider Electric Co. (France)
- Piramal Pharma Solutions (India)
- Clark Material Handling Co (the Republic of Korea)
- A & W Restaurants Inc (Singapore)
For an extensive list of international companies located in Kentucky,
see Kentucky International Companies.
In 2017, Lexington was ranked #7 Best City for FDI Strategy by Business Facilities and #7 Top Small American City of the Future for FDI Strategy by fDi Intelligence. Read more about international companies in the Bluegrass on Commerce Lexington’s blog.
Click on the following languages for a welcome to international companies from our
President and CEO, Bob Quick, in Chinese, German, Japanese, and Spanish:
Our economic development staff looks forward to meeting with international clients to discuss the advantages of locating in the Bluegrass. Please contact the Executive Vice President of Economic Development, Gina Greathouse, at 859-226-1623 or email@example.com, to obtain more information on locating a company to Central Kentucky.